Our CBD

inside out
our cbd

We extract our CBD from organically grown, vegan friendly hemp from Colorado, USA.  Ours comes in two forms: isolate and broad-spectrum distillate.

Our isolate has a CBD concentration of 99+% (and zero THC).  To create this pure white powdered form, we start with hemp extract that is naturally rich in phytocannabinoids; initially 70% CBD.  It is then gently refined to eliminate the remaining 30% of vegetable matter to leave a pure isolate with a CBD content that is greater than 99%. This powder can be dissolved and evenly distributed in our products.

We used this isolate in our award-winning Green Stem e-liquids.

Our broad-spectrum CBD oils have 0% THC in them.  The extraction and purification process uses technology that preserves beneficial terpenes (which have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties) as well as other naturally occurring and beneficial cannabinoids and plant lipids, while eliminating unwanted THC, waxes and chlorophyll.

We used this distillate in the award-winning Green Stem ‘Seville Orange’ Oral drops.